Roam Research Extensions
A list of roam/render components published by Cryptic Butter:
- Statistics viewer — Displays a variety of statistics about your Roam graph.
- Regex block search and replace — Easily search and replace text across your entire graph.
- Table of contents — Component that displays interactive headings in the current page.
- roam-attribute-query — Query for pages and blocks based on their Roam attributes.
- simple-current-date-widget — Shows the current date.
- days-until-widget — Displays the number of days until a date.
- Time Since Waking — Displays the time elapsed since a specified time of day.
- Block Creation History — Exports CSV data of the number/size of blocks created per day.
To install roam/render components, copy the code into a Clojure code block (can be created via the slash
/ command), then use the component like so:
Any further installation instructions will be included with each extension's GitHub page.
Last updated: 2021-12-18
References to This Page
There are no references.